UI Designer Job Description Template
We're looking for a UI Designer to join our growing team. As a UI designer, you will work with our product and engineering teams to understand use cases, research, and come up with clean and elegant solutions. You will also work closely with our users and be an advocate for their needs.
We're looking for someone who has past experience working as a UI Designer in a product company. Ideally, you would have some experience collaborating with different teams across the company.
- Understand use cases, requirements, and come up with clean solutions
- Create mockups and prototype different ideas at low-fidelity
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within different teams
- Work with the product team to implement design ideas and get them shipped
- Work with the users to iterate on shipped ideas and make them better
While these requirements serve as a guideline, please feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of them.
- Experience with tools like Photoshop, Sketch, or Figma
- Experience working in a fast-paced product environment
- Understanding of different stages of product design and what makes design good
- Ability to write well and communicate your ideas effectively
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of interaction design