SEO Analyst Job Description Template
We're looking for an SEO Analyst to join our growing marketing team. As an SEO Analyst, you will assist our search team in improving our search presence.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to learn a lot and make an impact. You will work on both our website (on-page SEO) as well as outreach and building links (off-page SEO). The ideal candidate will have some past experience with search marketing and the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Perform keyword research and find keyword ideas
- Perform on-page analysis, find areas of improvement, and recommend improvements
- Find link building opportunities and work with the rest of the team to build links
- Oversee and direct content creation
- Document your work and prepare reports for clients
- Monitor search results, find opportunities to improve, and make recommendations
- Excellent understanding of how search and search rankings work
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interact with clients
- Past experience in a similar role would be a plus
What makes a good SEO Analyst?
Usually, the position of an SEO Analyst is entry-level. The field of search is also dynamic: it keeps evolving every few months. More than anything else, you need someone who can learn quickly, move fast, and is comfortable in an industry where they have to learn all the time.
Some programming knowledge would be a massive plus.