Are you good at understanding people's skill sets and sizing up job requirements? We might have a job for you. We are looking for an experienced recruitment specialist.
As a recruitment specialist you will be responsible for sourcing candidates, assessing skill sets and matching people to jobs. Primarily, you will consult on hiring processes, device strategies to source qualified candidates and assist hiring managers and recruiters in making better hiring decisions. You must possess good communication and interpersonal skills. You must also be willing to travel and meet people. Working knowledge of various industries, their jobs and staffing requirements is also necessary for this role.
- Develop candidate sourcing pools for active and passive candidates
- Assess job requirements to refer candidates
- Execute cold call campaign to source candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR staff to device hiring strategies and processes
- Track and update applications using Application Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Identify user groups and professional networks to source candidates
- Create and customize hiring and retention strategies
- Collaborate with legal team to draft employment contracts and compensation packages
- Review job applications, filter applicants, schedule interviews etc.
- Meet with hiring managers and potential candidates
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry or a HR position
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications like Outlook, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Application Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel and meet with candidates and clients
- Extensive knowledge of various industries and related jobs
- Good analytical skills