We have an open position for a HR generalist in our human resources team. As a HR practitioner you will be playing a key role in our human resources management and recruitment operations. You will be juggling multiple hats.
You will be responsible for employee welfare, payroll management, legal compliance and a lot more. You will also work with various teams to create, administer and implement various HR related schemes and policies. An aptitude for problem solving and good management skills are vital for this role. Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are equally important.
- Maintain and update personnel files and ensure compliance with HR related laws and regulations
- Administer and maintain payroll platforms
- Create forms, protocols and policies for recruitment
- Develop and implement onboarding processes for new hires
- Act as liaison between employees and organization and help create employee welfare policies and programs
- Work with other teams, departments and offices to educate employees on various HR policies, procedures and programs
- Create, update and administer HR related policies and schemes
- Assist with the resolution of employee relations issues
- Maintain company handbook and code of conduct
- Assist legal teams in drafting employment contracts, compensation plans etc.
- Assess performance metrics and prepare reports to help boost productivity
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a human resource management or related position
- Sound knowledge of human resources best practices, processes and legal requirements
- Good critical thinking and problem solving ability with a focus on implementing systems
- Ability to develop working relationships with various departments, persuade people and enforce policies
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience with payroll and human resource management systems and software