Graphic Designer Job Description Template
Can you turn ideas and words into compelling works of art? Can you blend colors and shapes to create an impact on your audience? If so, we have a job for you.
We are looking for graphic designers to join our creative team. You will be working with a variety of media and crafting visual messages that entice and delight.
You will be interpreting briefs, crafting experiences and creating engaging visuals. You must possess a good knowledge of both print and digital media and a high level of expertise with industry standard tools. You must also have experience with layout, typography and iconography.
- Interpret briefs and create compelling visual designs
- Define and communicate core brand identity
- Design, produce and manage digital assets
- Conceive and design product packaging, stationary, signage, infographics etc.
- Create visual communication for web and print media
- Work with other creative teams and clients
- Maintain consistent brand identity and message across all design work
- A knack for creative, out-of-the-box thinking and an eye for detail
- Exceptional design skills with in depth knowledge of layout, color theory, typography and iconography
- Mastery of industry standard tools like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.
- Ability to interpret abstract ideas and give them visual form
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A refined aesthetic sense and understanding of design principles and philosophies
- Formal training in the visual arts will be preferred
- Ability to work well independently and in teams